Free Consultation:317-639-9501

Injury Info

Personal Injury Claim Center | What to do Immediately After an Accident

If you were involved in an accident, you should do the following:

Personal Injury Information Center
Ward & Ward Law Firm
728 S Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46225

Been in an accident?

Call 317-639-9501 today and ask for personal injury lawyer, Charlie Ward.