Skilled Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers Advocating For You
More than 80 years of experience helping the injured in Indiana
Since 1994, the dynamic father and son team of Don and Charlie Ward have been successfully resolving legal matters together in Marion County and throughout Indiana. Don and Charlie have over 80 years of combined experience protecting their clients’ best interests with issues involving personal injury and estate planning law.
The cornerstone of Ward & Ward’s legal practice is respect for the law, community, faith and family. We value our clients from all walks of life, serving them with consideration and unsurpassed legal representation.
Knowledgeable and compassionate personal injury advocates
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, you deserve compensation. Beyond the trauma, pain and suffering caused by the accident, you may face extensive medical bills and changes to your employment. You might not be able to participate in activities and hobbies you once loved. Don and Charlie understand what you are going through, and work to ensure that you are taken care of now and in the future.
No matter what kind of accident caused your injury, Ward & Ward is there for you. We are tenacious in pursuing insurance companies who refuse to pay, negotiating settlements or taking the case to court when necessary. Over the years, our legal team has secured significant awards for clients in personal injury cases including:
- Auto accidents. Our personal injury lawyers effectively prove negligence in simple single-vehicle accidents and complex multi-vehicle, 18 wheeler, and motorcycle crashes.
- Wrongful death. While money can never make up for the financial and emotional devastation of losing a loved one, Ward & Ward works to make sure that justice is served and you receive compensation for your loss.
- Medical malpractice. When medical professionals and health care providers fail to meet standards of care, the consequences can be catastrophic. Don and Charlie hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
Our father and son team mixes compassion with unmatched legal capabilities to secure the best possible outcome for your personal injury case.
Our estate planning department
Preparing for your own passing or that of a loved one is difficult but necessary. At Ward & Ward, we understand the sensitive nature of estate planning and are happy to answer your questions about wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives and the probate process to ensure that your wishes are followed and your loved ones protected.
Working for access to the courts
In Indiana today, anyone with a legitimate personal injury accident or wrongful death claim for damages because of the negligence of a car, motorcycle, truck or semi tractor-trailer driver has the opportunity to access the court system for relief.
Many Hoosier citizens aren’t aware that they nearly lost that ability early in 2013 when a proposal before the legislature would have forced the losing party in a lawsuit to pay all attorney fees and court costs involved in the proceedings. Fortunately, Indiana citizens still have the right to a legal remedy for personal injury claims — and our attorneys, Don and Charlie Ward, who’ve spent their careers helping those most in need, can continue to assist them. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and need assistance paying medical bills and meeting other costs, the Indianapolis legal team at Ward & Ward can help.
Lawyers respected in the Indianapolis and central Indiana legal community
Don and Charlie Ward have earned the respect of their clients and the Indianapolis community for providing exceptional service to both. We’ve distinguished ourselves from most other personal injury lawyers because we are:
- Client focused — As personal injury lawyers, we know the difficulties and hardships that our clients face. Our goal is to aid in your recovery. Much of our successful practice is driven by individuals referred to us by previous clients.
- Respected by other lawyers — Each of us is AV® Preeminent™ ® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards as judged by other lawyers. Charles has been listed in Super Lawyers annually since 2005.
- Responsive to your personal needs — Ward & Ward is committed to guiding you through the legal process. We are proactive in communicating with you, no matter how small a question you may have. As our client, you remain in close contact with each of us or our staff, and you are copied on every email or letter. At no time will you ever be in the dark.
- Family-oriented — Ward & Ward is a family-oriented firm. Our love and respect for each other is mirrored by our commitment to the law, our community and our faith.
Contact Ward & Ward Law Firm to speak with an experienced Indianapolis personal injury lawyer
If you have suffered a personal injury and think you may be entitled to compensation, or if you need estate planning advice, call Ward & Ward Law Firm in Indianapolis at 888-316-3449. You can also contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your legal options with you.