Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting for You
Our personal injury practice areas
At Ward & Ward Law Firm, we’ve dedicated our careers to helping clients injured in an accident or in need of estate planning assistance in Indiana. The range of cases we handle include:
- Personal injury — We know accidents are a part of everyday life, but the costs and long-term effects of a serious injury can be life altering. If you need legal help in your recovery, turn to attorneys Don Ward and Charlie Ward who know personal injury law in Indiana.
- Auto accidents — Almost all drivers are involved in an accident at some point in their lives. The attorneys of Ward & Ward Law Firm are skilled at evaluating single car accidents, head-on collisions, side collisions, rear-end accidents and rollovers.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle accident cases are a unique subset of auto accident law, and motorcycle enthusiasts often face bias in the legal system. If you have been injured on your bike, make sure to hire an attorney familiar with of the nuances of motorcycle accident law.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving tractor-trailers and commercial carriers are all too common and responsible for scores of fatalities on the road each year. If a collision with a commercial big rig caused your injuries, the accident may have been caused by improper maintenance and/or mechanical failure. The Indianapolis attorneys of Ward & Ward Law Firm understand that products liability issues play a part in truck accident cases and are sometimes the key to your legal recovery.
- Wrongful death — The death of a family member from the negligence of another is tragic and has far-reaching financial implications. Your family may be entitled to direct expenses, punitive damages and compensation for the loss of benefits, future earnings and companionship. During such a difficult time, Ward & Ward Law Firm shoulders the legal burden so that your loved one’s memory is properly honored and your family is justly compensated.
- Head and spinal injuries — Traumatic injuries to the brain or spine aren’t always apparent at first but often result in long-lasting vision, memory and quality-of-life impairments. The attorneys of Ward & Ward Law Firm work with you to obtain the recovery you need for your changed living circumstances.
- Aviation and railroad accidents — These accidents differ from auto accidents because liability is governed by federal rules and regulations. If you have suffered injuries related to aviation or railroad operations, consult Ward & Ward Law Firm first.
- Mesothelioma and asbestos litigation — Mesothelioma is a painful lung condition brought on by exposure to asbestos, often in the workplace. If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages and other expenses. The father-and-son team at Ward & Ward Law Firm can help you recover the costs of your illness.
- Medical malpractice and related injuries —The process of seeking compensation for injuries caused by medical negligence can be a complicated one. If you believe you have been injured by a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, hospital, nursing home or other healthcare professionals, speak with an attorney from Ward & Ward Law Firm to understand your options.
Our estate planning department
Preparing for your own passing or that of a loved one is difficult but necessary. At Ward & Ward Law Firm, we understand the sensitive nature of estate planning and are happy to answer your questions about wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance healthcare directives and the probate process to ensure that your wishes are followed and your loved ones protected.
Working for Access to the Courts
In Indiana today, anyone with a legitimate personal injury accident or wrongful death claim for damages because of the negligence of an auto, motorcycle, truck or semi tractor-trailer driver has the opportunity to access the court system for relief.
Many Hoosier citizens aren’t aware that they nearly lost that ability early in 2013 when a proposal before the legislature would have forced the losing party in a lawsuit to pay all attorney fees and court costs involved in the proceedings. Fortunately, Indiana, citizens still have the right to a legal remedy for personal injury claims — and our attorneys, Don and Charlie Ward, who’ve spent their careers helping those most in need, can continue to help them. If you’ve been injured in an accident and need assistance paying medical bills and meeting other costs, the Ward & Ward Law Firm can help.
Lawyers respected in the Indianapolis and central Indiana legal community
Don and Charles Ward have earned the respect of their clients and the Indianapolis community for providing exceptional service to both. We’ve distinguished ourselves from most other personal injury lawyers because we are:
- Client focused — As personal injury lawyers, we know the difficulties and hardships that our clients face. Our goal is to aid in your recovery. Much of our successful practice is driven by individuals referred to us by previous clients.
- Respected by other lawyers — Each of us is AV® Preeminent™ ® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards as judged by other lawyers. Charles has been listed in Super Lawyers annually since 2005.
- Responsive to your personal needs — Ward & Ward Law Firm is committed to guiding you through the legal process. We are proactive in communicating with you, no matter how small a question you may have. As our client, you remain in close contact with each of us or our staff, and you are copied on every email or letter. At no time will you ever be in the dark.
- Family oriented — Ward & Ward Law Firm is a family-oriented firm. Our love and respect for each other is mirrored by our commitment to the law, our community and our faith.
Contact Ward & Ward Law Firm to speak with an experienced Indianapolis personal injury lawyer
If you have suffered a personal injury and think you may be entitled to compensation, or if you need estate planning advice, call Ward & Ward Law Firm at 888-316-3449 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to discuss your options with you.